Free and undistorted competition
The Fair Trade Authority Curaçao (FTAC) stands for free and undistorted competition. This means that competition between companies is effective and that new firms can enter the market without unnecessary barriers.
As of September 1, 2017 companies are prohibited to hinder, restrict or distort competition. The FTAC takes action against companies that violate the National Ordinance on competition.Read more about the FTAC
- Notification of the takover of United Telecommunication Services N.V. (UTS)
- Collaboration Protocol between FTAC and Curaçao Consumers Association
- Collaboration Protocol between FTAC and CBCS
- Advisory report on the price regulation of asphalt
- Notification of a concentration by AFAS Software Caribbean B.V.