Reopening FTAC office
During the lock-down period, the office of the FTAC was closed. With the government's decision to end the lock-down, the FTAC office will also be open to the public again, starting May 11th, 2020.
However, the FTAC kindly asks you to observe the following during a visit to our office:
• Visit by appointment only! Contact us in advance if you would like a personal meeting.
• No handshaking. We will greet you with a friendly smile;
• Use a hand sanitizer when entering the building (a dispenser is available to the left of the door upon entry); and of course
• Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters;
Thank you for your understanding.
The FTAC and its employees
- Notification of the takover of United Telecommunication Services N.V. (UTS)
- Collaboration Protocol between FTAC and Curaçao Consumers Association
- Collaboration Protocol between FTAC and CBCS
- Advisory report on the price regulation of asphalt
- Notification of a concentration by AFAS Software Caribbean B.V.